Mental Health

If you have been feeling low or sad for more than a few weeks or your anxiety is affecting your daily life, you should seek help using one of these options:

  • Your Doctor – make an appointment to speak with your doctor
  • NHS – find information about helplines that are staffed by specially trained volunteers who can listen, understand and support you. Visit: 
  • Samaritans – a charitable organisation operating a 24-hour support service available every day of the year. Visit:, Call on: 116123 or email them at

The Refugee council provides specialist mental health support for refugees.  Visit:

Find someone to talk to

Translate »