When you move into your new home your landlord will give you a Tenancy Agreement. This is an agreement between you and your landlord and you will both need to sign it.
It is a legal document and highlights how much your rent is and the conditions of your tenancy.
It also protects your rights while you live in the property and explains what your responsibilities are.
We will help you apply for Universal Credit which you will use to pay your rent.

Rubbish and recycling

Rubbish and recycling will be collected on different days depending where you live. Black wheelie bins are for general rubbish and wheelie bins with blue lids are for recycling. You can recycle items such as paper, metal, plastic and glass. For more information visit: www.adur-worthing.gov.uk/recycling-and-waste/what-you-can-recycle

Check your bin collection day: www.adur-worthing.gov.uk/bin-day

Remember to put your bins out by 6:30am on your collection day.

Find someone to talk to

Translate »